I’ve written seven books and two hundred articles in a career spanning fourteen years and I continue to write. I’m a Charles Wallace India Fellow (UK, 2016) and was shortlisted for Best Writer Award in ComicCon India for The Skull Rosary (2013).
My books include the bestselling series Anantya Tantrist mysteries (HarperCollins), Ghost Hunters of Kurseong (Hachette), and Krishna Defender of Dharma (Campfire). The latter is included in the CBSE Must-read list for schools, is sold internationally and has been reprinted many times.
- How to Steal a Ghost @ Manipal (YA, Juggernaut Books, September 2016)
- Matsya Curse, an Anantya Tantrist mystery (YA-adults, HarperCollins India, March 2017)
- Chandaali Chowk, an Anantya Tantrist mystery (YA-adults, HarperCollins India, 2018)
When I’m not creating stories, I write articles and columns for Livemint, Huffington Post, Scroll.in, Maxim and Discover India. I am also a communication consultant and help out NGOs and startups with setting up their social media and communication plans.
In this website, I collect stories from life and other places.
• Witchery of writing is brimming with secrets of penning down books with expert guest posts and interviews of awesome authors I’ve collected over the years. Learn the skill of writing in this section!
• Tall Tales is a project where I retell myths and folklores I’ve heard during my travels which are used in my columns in Discover India,Swarajyamag.com and HuffingtonPost.in. Go here to wander.
• Get Inspired has great social causes you can donate to or volunteer your time at, or online/offline things you can get inspired by. Expect posts from life, the universe and the unexpected.
• See What I’m upto or read what the media is saying about my books.