I’ve written six books and two hundred articles in a career spanning fourteen years and I continue to write madly, passionately. I’m a Charles Wallace India Fellow (Chichester University, UK, 2016) and was shortlisted for Best Writer Award in ComicCon India for The Skull Rosary (HolyCow, 2013).
My books include the bestselling series Anantya Tantrist mysteries (HarperCollins, 2014), one of the first books written in the urban fantasy genre of Indian English, Ghost Hunters of Kurseong (Hachette, 2013), and Krishna Defender of Dharma (Campfire, 2012). The latter is included in the CBSE Must-read list for schools, is sold internationally and has been reprinted many times.
In this website, I collect stories from life and other places.
• Witchery of writing records secrets of penning down books and the things I’ve learnt about the publishing industry. There’s tales of writers and artists and awesome guest posts here.
• Tall Tales is a project where I retell myths and folklores I’ve heard during my travels which are used in my travel columns in Discover India and Swarajyamag.com
• Articles is features written for Livemint, and Scroll.in
• Life’s loose pages is full of spurts of poems and untaggable stuff that I feel like recording now and then. About life, the universe and the unexpected.
• See What I’m upto or read what the media is saying about my books.